Today, I did nothing. First time Ive said that all year. No couponing (common Sunday activity), no cooking or precooking for the week, no cleaning, no studying. Nothing. It was pretty nice actually. Not that all of those things didn't need to be done, they did. However, sometimes one just needs to sit and do nothing. Goal for 2011: do that more often. I had dinner brought to me by J, and we watched our typical Sunday shows (Dexter & Boardwalk Empire) and for no reason at all, drank our last honeymoon Elizabeth Spencer. A 2005 ES Block Seven Chardonnay. One that you can only pick up from their quaint tasting house in Rutherford, outside of Napa. It's been on our wine rack for almost four years now. Why not, right?
It was beautiful, crisp, buttery, & oakey. All that one would hope for on a lazy cold Sunday. I hate that we dont have another. Keep me going ES. Two more full weeks of work until I take a a much needed two weeks off.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?