Did you know that McDonalds has wifi? I didnt until this morning. My car needed a desperate alignement since it decided to hit a deer, so I walked over to MD to hit up a breakfast burrito and do some work. They dont have any power outlets, so my computer will prob die in 15 minutes, but they do have the internet, so im happy. In other news, im going to GAGA! yes, and im almost too excited for words. J produced an amazing anniversary gift. I can believe he thought of it, much less bought one for himself. If only i could get him to dress up.... So, next month, i fly back from NYC from my future sister-in-laws shower, and then a few hours later drive to the ATL to see her. Strangely, my flight back on Delta doesnt go through Atlanta, so I have to come home first. Cant wait.
Ok, car is ready. peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?