Monday, March 28, 2011

A week in the life

I'm back to my jet setting ways. I just cant sit still long enough I guess. Wednesday Im heading up to New York City for a conference on real estate investments.  Hopefully i'll get to check out some cool sites and meet up with college friend Morgan during my quick 2.5 days stay. Then i'll shift gears completely and fly down to West Palm Beach, FL to soak up some sun and chill with my gal Miss C.  Has anyone ever packed for two completely different temperature environments? It't not easy, especially when Delta charges for extra bags now.

This past weekend included a road trip to Mobile. The purpose of the trip was two-fold. One: to run the Azalea Trail 10k. Two: Visit family in the area. We (erin and I) headed down Friday afternoon and spent some time with her awesome family. Then we dragged ourselves out of bed Sat morning and joined about 3,000 other crazy folks for a lovely little 6.2 mile run. The weather was muggy, but we got it done. There are pics on facebook that i cant quite figure out how to upload here. I ran it in an hour and three minutes. Not bad for me. After an afternoon of napping off all that running, I met up with Jordan and we spent the evening with my sister in law and her husband. They are living in mobile during grad school, so it was great to hang out with them and their new cute house. Mia came along for the trip and was actually pretty well behaved. (Mac was at home enjoying time away from puppy) Sunday morning we were back on the road. This time to Pascagoula, Mississippi to visit Jordan's grandparents, aunts and cousins. I wish i had pictures. I promise to take the camera to NYC and WPB. One more day of work this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?