Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where's March?

Hold on. March is going to be busy. It's going to be the end of this month and im not going to know where it's gone. I might not even count it. 2011 might need to be an 11 month year. Next week I leave and head to Denver for several days for a conference. Ive never been to CO, so im looking forward to that. I get back, and will be knee deep in Rotaract membership application time. Who am I kidding, im already knee deep in that, but it wont be over until the 21st, so pretty much the whole month. The 19th im throwing a one year old bday party for Mac and Riley (yes, my dog and niece dog) If you have a dog and are cool, you might get invited. The 26th i'll be chillin in Mobile with Erin to run the Azalea 10k and visit J's family. Once that wraps up, I head to NYC for a quick three days for another conference. It will be tough. Two days at the Ritz near Wall Street. Whatever shall i do....I will get to catch up with Morgan, so that will be fun. Maybe we'll go by Stefon's site seeing plan and then his back up plan. If thats not enough, i'll fly straight from there to West Palm Beach to hit up my girl Cristin at her new digs in Jupiter. You better get ready cristin, ive got to see what this paradise living is all about! Oddly enough I'll head back to NYC in April for my future sister-in-laws wedding shower. Buts that's April, we cant think about it yet...

*I forgot to add. We also have Rotaract's annual Gala this month. After all the cool people hang out at my puppy's party, they will be hittin up the Aly's Stephens Center at 8:00pm for one of Bham's must attend events. Check out the info here.  Its a masquerade ball, so mask is a must! If you want tix, make sure to buy before March 14th, so they will only be $50 per person. I also know several people selling their tickets who might give you a discount. let me know!

1 comment:

Thoughts?