(damn my mini blackberry pictures)
It was a fun night. There were several incidents that were hilarious and random. If only I would have taken more than one picture.
1) I almost had a very large spider fall on my head while we were being wall flowers on the dance floor. I might have had a mini panic attack. Thanks Adam for notifying the authorities.
2) I witnessed a very drunk girl spit on the floor on the Alys Stephens center. Words couldn't relay my shock on this one.
3) I got to see Kara make a new (tall) friend, and then try and find her for the rest of the night to hear more tall girl psychobabble.
Needless to say, the people watching was first class. Overall, it was a very good time, and I cant wait to see pictures if someone has them. I also cant wait to hear how much was raised to benefit our foundation which maintains a library in every second grade classroom in Bham city schools. Love me some Rotaract.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?