
Katybeth and I got on the road early Saturday morning to go see Liv, JD and baby David. I wish I had taken pictures, but i was so enthralled with the baby, that I didnt take any. While we were there is was also good to see Jensi and her babies (the pups). When I got back saturday night, Jordan and I went to see the new Judd Apatow movie, "Funny People." It was fantastic! I am trying to get Jordan to post his thoughts, but he says he needs to see it again to make sure he didnt miss anything. That means we probably wont hear from Jordan. But, in my opinion, it was hilarious. I knew it was a drama going in, so I knew not to compare it to The Hangover, or Knocked Up. Plus I love seth rogan & jason swarzman. Adam Sandler was even really good in this. I dont think his recent movies have been that great. Its worth seeing in the theater.
Sunday we hit the links and played 9 holes with some new friends, Artie and Erin. We had never played golf with another couple, and it was a blast. My game is steadily improving, and I want to play as much as I can while the weather is still this nice. After golf we went over to my parents house to celebrate Kimberly and Jeff's birthdays. When we finally got home, we just crashed and watched Entourage. Tired. Next weekend wont be much different since we are gearing up for Jordan's sister, Emily's wedding. Time to rest up.
jason schwartzman = love of my life. sigh.
ReplyDelete