We had a packed weekend, and I feel like I am just now recovering. Jordan's sister, Emily got married, so we had alot of family in town. Many of the relatives that came for the wedding were ones I have spent little or no time with. They came to our wedding, but I barley remember my vows much less who all was in attendance. So, I got to officially meet people who I can now consider family, and I had a blast with them. Several were Jordan's cousins in from Chicago, New York, and Texas, so even he hardly gets a chance to see them. Others were aunts and uncles who also live far off. I think by the end of the weekend, we had promised to visit all of them. Thats alot of travel, so it might be a busy jet-setting 2010. I need to rack up some amex pnts.
It really was a lovely wedding. Jordan and I were both in it, so of course, we stayed pretty busy. Her dresses were actually one of, if not the most, comfortable bridesmaids dress I have ever worn. So that made the day even more enjoyable. Arden, the photographer from our wedding, took the pictures, so I can wait to see how those turned out since she is fantastic. What is so neat about Emily and Jason is that they incorporated his firefighting into their wedding. Not only did they have a fireman figurine holding the bride on top of the bride's cake, but they actually left the reception on the back of a a Rocky Ridge fire engine. It was actually really neat.
We decided it would be a great idea to have all the cousins over to our place after the reception. The oldest was around 30 and the youngest was 11. It was quite a mixed crowd, but we still managed to have a great time...and break the light in my frig...I think jordan and I both slept around 15 hours on sunday just trying to recover.
You are beautiful! I love that dress!
ReplyDelete