Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two things

1) My passport came in the mail last Thursday. Thank goodness, my trip can commence. Its amazing how quickly a government agency can get something to you when you pay twice as much as normal. Thieves.


2) On the way home from lunch in English Village, in the middle of Mtn. Brook, the police had a roadblock checking... Id's. In the middle of the day. In mtn brook. Can I reiterate this any more? I was so confused. What if I didnt have mine on me? Would they have just ticketed me? I was in the middle of the road, holding up traffic. I sarcastically asked the officer, after I kindly gave him my license, if this was one of the courtesies of mtn brook? He just reminded me that my license expired in December. Well, thanks mr. policeman. Thanks for making sure everyone in mtn brook has updated Id's. I guess since crime is low there they just get bored. Maybe there was an escaped convict on the loose in the Village. who knows. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?