Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Honest Scrap

*I still dont have the pictures from the Chief Ladiga Race yet, so hopefully those will get sent to me soon!

In the meantime, although i'm not one for chain mail thingys, I like this one, so I am going to take part. My most courageous friend Samantha sent me this, so thanks Sam, and hopefully I can make you laugh with this one too:

Rules for the award:
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

10 Honest Things:

1) With an endless metabolism I would eat pizza hut for breakfast, Nikki's for lunch and Rotel for dinner...every day.

2) I want a tattoo of a Gaelic phrase on my foot

3) I am currently obsessed with Lady Gaga, and I want to be one of her dancers- (if i could dance)

4) I dont understand the phenomenon of U2. I think their music is awful. Sorry Irish friends

5) If asked, I would pose for playboy (dont worry mom, hef  isnt calling)

6) I want to go to the University of Alabama and get my MBA. (once law school loans are paid back of course) I have a continuous desire to learn, and I would love to get some student tickets for a few semesters...

7) I sleep in sweatpants, socks, and at least two shirts year round. I always have, I think i have the  ectothermal circulatory system of a snake.

8) At my friend Emily's 6 year old birthday party, while all the girls were playing house, I filled their baby's bottles with water and squirted them all with it...My issues with traditional female stereotypes are not a recent development people....

9) I am a control freak, and although my friends prob dont often see that side of me, my coworkers and my husband do. Delagating is a word I am learning to embrace.

10) I am honestly in love with my new house. It is my pride and joy, i might have to have children to feel more of a sense of accomplishment.

Now, here are the seven people to whom I pass this lovely activity:

1) Kara- for when you get bored during your free period, and bc i need a fun loving post from you.
2) Jessica- Beacuse her "Honey why yu not have? " find is still what I tune to when i'm in dire need of a laugh. brilliant
3) Cristin- My oldest and most honest friend. I cant wait to hear more about your new journey.
4) Donora- I love your most recent list of things you want to accomplish, so I know you enjoy lists. Have fun!
5) Andrew- the world is dying to know more about the Irish guy in Dubai!
6) Jana- my fab cuz living it up in Hot-lanta
7) Lindsay W.- My new cousin, I dont know if you read this b/c you have been absent from the blogosphere for a while, but you know I love hearing your theories and ideas about everything, come back!

1 comment:

Thoughts?