Most of you that know us, know that Jordan is a huge movie buff. He likes most all genres, and can beat most anyone in the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" game. Because of this, I was really hoping early on that he would make a guest blogger appearance every once and a while to critique some of the movies we watch. However, I was told that blogging was like him making me go and watch him practice on the driving range. Not gonna happen. So, in order to share some of the moves we watch, I've had for a while now a list on the far right (below the blogs I follow) of the latest movies we have been watching. Its not the most novel idea, but if you are looking for a good movie to watch, we usually see the pretty good ones that many people havnt heard of. Also, jordan has strict criteria for the movies he sees, Roger Ebert had to give it positive nods to be eligible. The exception on there now is Nine. Dont waste almost ten bucks to see this movie. The choreography is very cool, but the story is seriously lacking. I played the part of loser last night and went stag to see it because i was so bored and jordan was with some buddies. Lets just say i enjoyed my popcorn and sprite more than the movie.
I also got my new years eve dress today, and at Jessica McClintock of all places. I went in almost as a joke because i havent shopped their since prom in high school, but their sale rack was awesome. (remember, never pay full price for anything!) My dress was originally $180, and I got it for $50. New years is the greatest night of the year to get glitzed, and this year I wanted vintage glitz, and ive def got that with this find.
In other news, I'm painting my kitchen over the next few days. Its not very exciting, its just a darker shade of tan, but it needs it. Of course pics will follow.
I want to see a pic of this vintage glitz!
ReplyDelete