Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ladiga Playlist

I'm waiting on my Chili to cook for dinner, and so boredom has led me to the blog. I dont really have anything insightful to post: however, we did attend a hilliarious "Christmas Vacation" Christmas party last night, so pics to follow soon on that one. I was listening to my ipod today and selected  my "on-the-go 9" mix, which is what I tuned into during the half marathon, and thought it might be funny to post. Jordan critisizes my musical tastes constantly (we agree on almost everything, execpt music), so my playlist for this race would be torture for him to endure, but for me, it was just what the Dr. ordered:

Yael Naim: New Soul
Hason: Mmbop & Madeline
Wilco: Hummingbird
Joe Nichols: Tequila makes her clothes come off
Les Miserables: Do you hear the people sing & At the end of the day
New Kids on the Block: Cover Girl
Daughtry: Life after you (this is the only one i'm worried about being judged for)
Dropkick Murphy's: The Green Fields of France & The Spicy McHaggis Jig
Bon Jovi: Blaze of Glory (maybe i'm worried about this one too)
Gavin Degraw: Chariot & In love with a girl
Brittney: Toxic, Pieces of me, Baby One more time, You Drive me crazy
Beyonce: Single Ladies
Mariah Carey: All I want for Christmas, Christmas Baby please come home
Michael Franti: Say Hey
Carrie Underwood: Cowboy Cassanova
Lily Allen: 22
James Morrison: Precious Love, The only night, You make it real
Lady GaGa: Bad Romance, Papparazi (Bad Romance alone got me through mile 8)
Naturi  Naughton: Fame (from the movie)
Sugarbabes: Push the Button
Ramiele Malubay: Do I ever cross your mind (American Idol two seasons ago Dolly Parton Week)
Kanye: Stronger

1 comment:

Thoughts?