Thursday, October 21, 2010

Early bird?

Most of you know that I am not, and never have been a morning person. I blame this on both the primary education system (making students catch the bus at like 6:30), and my college soccer coach for making me practice in the dark at 5:30am. For the past four and a half years of my professional life, nothing has really changed. Most of my colleagues know that it's best not to come to me with big issues before 10:00am. However, since Mac has arrived and my CFP studying has started, i've been forced to get day started earlier, or else I wouldnt be able to get everything done. Surprisingly, I have enjoyed the past few weeks of getting up, drinking my cup of tea with Mac, and checking my sites while Meredith Viara bothers me on Today. Never thought I would see the day. 

I have to make a side note now. I just saw an election add for someone running for State Senate here in Bama. He starts by standing in a jail, apologizing for getting a DUI, and says that his drinking days are over. Insert scene of a happy family, and then him asking for your vote. Really? Who runs that campaign? Can Nov. 2nd please get here soon, ive been over this election season since July. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?