Monday, October 18, 2010

Huntsville Safari

This weekend I really needed a breath of fresh air, so I headed up to my fav getaway: Huntsville. Not only do I love visiting Jensi and Liv, but it's just so peaceful up there among the farmland. When i stay with Jensi, you know good fun will be had. This visit was no different. Sat morning before our obligatory cheap mexican lunch, we headed over to an Animal Safari. This was on the outskirts of the city and totally worth the drive. For $7 a person, we got to see so many cool animals. Like:








So much fun. I love going up there to visit. We also hit up an amateur hockey game while we were there. It was a very fun weekend and wonderful to get out of Birmingham for a while.

Also, to keep up my theme this week of random videos. Check out my new fav Second City man.

You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?