I get a bit frustrated this time of year because I really really like summer, and it's hard for me to deal with a change of seasons. I know how weird that sounds, it was weird to type it. However, I am how I am. So, in order to cope with a change in weather, Im giving my blog a face lift. The problem is, I cant decide on how I want it to look. So, it will be under construction until I can figure it out. You might see some random backgrounds, probably even more than one a day. If you like one, let me know. Input is always appreciated.
Otherwise, life is back to normal. October is a travel-free month. I just found my camera after a few weeks of it being lost, so hopefully pictures will resume again soon. missed yall.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?