Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Living for the weekend...

Im heading to the ATL today and back tomorrow afternoon for work. I really hope next year doesn't consist of Atlanta trips once a month, this is getting old. However, I cant wait for this weekend and the Chicken and Wing Fest! Some of my Rotaract buddies have worked very hard to get this organized and Magic Moments is such an amazing organization, so I will def be supporting! However, first I must conquer the Race for the Cure that morning. I say conquer because I have not run in several months, so it will be a very interesting 5k. But it's for another amazing cause and always a fun race, so Im not too worried.  It's a philanthropic Saturday!

On another note, I must cut down my amount of tv watching.. My list of shows we and I are currently watching:

Glee
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Weeds
The Big C
Desperate Housewives (i might be the only devotee)
Grey's
Private Practice
All the Housewives of....
30 Rock
The Office

Of these, Im willing to cut the Housewives of...(although such a guilty pleasure), The Big C (sorry Laura Linny, but we loved you as Mrs. Adams) Weeds (only bc ive missed two episodes and can watch it later) and I'll resort to Desperate Housewives on abc.com. Not a bad trimming, but I need some time back in my life because it's getting much too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?