Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Deer me.

Today was going so well. 

I had a great meeting this morning, and set up several new accounts. I finally got a laptop for the office, and I did really good by eating a wonderful tilapia salad for lunch. Then, I did something ive never done before. Somehow I didnt manage to see the doe that was lining up in a starting position on the left side of the road. When she took off, there was no stopping her. I barley had time to brake. When I hit it, I knew it was not going to be pretty. Im talking about my car of course. Luckily, it's not too bad, but I will be filing a claim tomorrow to get this poor baby fixed. Can a gal catch a break?

In the good news column, I found the honey hole of art for my living room at the chelsea antique mall. Cant wait to pick it up Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?