Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Training Days

Last night I started working out with a trainer. I haven't done this in years bc I dont feel I have the time, and I should know how to do everything myself. However, as with most things, we all need some accountability. Well, she kicked my ass. We didn't leave a 10x10 size room and she managed to make me sore as hell today. (plyometrics are a bitch). But, its all good bc I need it, and its the next step to getting leaner. Also, monday starts the 'Battle of the Bulge' at the gym, so that means a 10 week super diet. So far ive only managed to be good for 10 days, so hopefully since im seeing them twice a week, they will hold me accountable to that as well. Right now im chowin on some oatmeal, hot tea and an tangerine. But I gave mac half the tangerine and didnt finish the oatmeal...#longroadahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?