"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Random morning post
Im sitting here trying to enjoy my English muffin with Mac beside me gnawing on a potholder he commandeered last night. (typical morning routine). I have a few minutes before I dash up 280, so thought i'd pop in for a quick hello. Because of that annoying ice mess last week, all activities and meetings canceled then are occurring now. Because of which, I feel like this is the real first week back at work from the holidays. On top of that, J's bday is this tomorrow, and I still have no idea what to get him. Dinner will have to suffice for now, as eating is the only thing i really have time for (lame workaholic wife, i know). At least Tosh.O is back, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?