Friday, January 21, 2011

First Hurdle: complete.

Im three weeks into my "new year, new you" campaign (cheesy helps me stay focused). So far, ive hit my first hurdle- 5 pounds gone! I was told by my trainer, that the average female loses 1/2 lb a week, so im trending well. I contribute it to shocking my body into exercise again after a year of eating a drinking whatever I wanted. Regardless, im pretty excited about it, and am looking forward to the next three weeks. I also cant wait to wear some clothes that have been gathering dust in the closet since 2009.

In other news, in typical lazy Friday fashion, I left the office after lunch and met my mom and sisters in Leeds for some flea market fun! Not the best loot at this trip, but I did manage to find two things. I will document these, and my progress on the living room transformation soon with some some pics. Im still looking for a few key pieces to make it complete. One being my fabric. After months of  searching and coming up short, i think a trip to some big fun upholstery place in Atlanta is in store pretty soon. If I cant find it there, it's back to square one. I wish it was as easy as stripping curtains from the windows...


Jensi and the pups are coming this weekend, so I would imagine it will be epic. updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?