Ive heard it said before that when bad things happen, they occur in threes. Today was no exception. First, I got a call telling me that I actually wont be able to go to Montreal after all. The room they originally thought was free is no longer, so no Canada for me. I was bummed, but not sad. I would rather save those delta points to go somewhere with Jordan anyways. Speaking of my husband, the next call I got was him. He heard back from Regions, and did not get the job we have been hoping for. Talk about yet another let down. He handled it better than I did. I told him I was going to move my checking account to Wachovia (all of my $20). That will show them...So, when im thinking I need to just climb back in bed, I go into a meeting and am told some news that will definitely change my business. I cant go into any more detail than that until Friday, but its for the best. Dont worry, (you out there that worry) my job is safe, it will just be a change.
At about 6pm, i was exhausted of bad news, so I headed over to Liberty Nail (one nail) and got my weekly polish change. My lenten promise of not biting my nails is one of the only promises I have kept for myself. Another promise, this weight loss thing, is starting afresh! Thanks to Cristin, Ive started following The New Rules of Lifting for Women. Today was the first workout, and I am def sore. Updates on that to follow.
The only great news I have today is this:
"On March 23rd(TOMORROW!), head to your local Ben and Jerry’s to celebrate FREE cone day by snagging some FREE ice cream— NO coupon or purchase required!" (thanks Hip2Save.com)
Jensi and Olivia dont miss out! I know yall love this place as much as me!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?