First: helping us find our house, the fabulous realtor, Sherry Fry
Next: helping us buy the house was the fabulous mortgage broker, Cathy Gapen:
I met Cathy at a Shelby County Chamber event, and in less than a year she has become a business ally, friend, and a lifesaver when it comes to buying a home. We get along so well that she even asked me to do a radio bit talking about my experience with her and her company, hometown mortgage. I cant remember if I talked about that on here because I wasnt sure how I sounded on the radio waves, but I think it turned out alright. I dont know if they are still playing it, but you can hear it if you listen to 93.7 WDJC!
My accountant: not someone you typically thank, but she really did help me keep everything straight. Thanks Ruby!
Also, thanks to both mine and jordan's family for being dragged to showings and for being brutely honest about every house i loved....
Now, I hope I dont have to do this again for a long long time!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?