Three years ago tonight I was enjoying an amazing rehearsal dinner at Flemmings with all my loving family and friends. J and I were about to embark on a crazy journey of newlyweddedness (ive trademarked that word btw). Now its been three years of marriage, and im loving spending every day with my best friend. Saying that, I think we are still learning to live together, figure out quirks and adjust to life as two. I dont mean that as a negative, but those of you who know either of us, know that we are two highly independant (and stubborn) people, so adjustments are necessary. I really cant wait for the next three years of life in our new house, starting a new family. I think the next three will be even better than the first. However, since I wasnt an active blogger back in 07, enjoy some pics from the big day.
Rehearsal dinner smooch
My new brother and sister
my gals
more of my gals
my sassy sisters
dancing with J to ray lemontagne
the fam
finally relaxing
I love you J
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?