Monday, March 29, 2010

UP (in the air)


I did not want to like this movie. 1) Im not a George Clooney fan. 2) It just looked boring.

 So when J insisted we watch it to see how it compared to the other movies nominated for Best Picture this year, I resisted even until after the Oscars. However, he refused to order any more netflix until I watched it, so I was stuck. To my surprise...it was actually good, and funny. Im not very good at critiques, so thats about all ive got. You should see it though, it might surprise you. A new show we also like is....


PAWN STARS!

This is the only show on the History Chanel that J and I agree on. I love it because they get some pretty neat historical pieces in the shop that people are trying to pawn or sell. Its interesting to see them negotiate with people as well. Plus, the owners of the shop are characters.

Speaking of Up, things are going much better this week. Im feelin good about work, and even though today was busy, it was good busy, not hectic bad busy. I think things are def looking up.

1 comment:

Thoughts?