Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boys being Boys, and then there's me.

I have something to admit.

I really like watching Ultimate Fighting. I'm not kidding. I like it so much, I wish I could be a fighter. Honestly, how awesome would be to have to skills and the ability to just go and kick someone's ass (in a monitored environment of course). When I think of what the ultimate stress reliever would be...that's it. I dont necessarily get into the specifics of different fighters (Jordan knows much more than me), but I do have my favorites: Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, Stephen Bonner, Forest Griffin, and of course, Congo...just to name a few. There are some women fighters like Gina Carano and Randy's wife, whose name I cant think of. And, they are pretty bad ass. Sure, the sport looks like a testosterone filled slug-fest, and who would have thought that myself, a studied and self proclaimed feminist would enjoy it, but honestly, i just cant help myself.

Last year I said I would find a place to take mixed martial arts classes, but of course i didnt. This year any stranger that pisses me off better watch out b/c, i'm gonna learn how to do this. Wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. I like it too! The guys do look nice all buff in a "half-mount" and full mount! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?