Sunday, January 18, 2009

Under Construction

I'm laying around for most of today updating my blog and watching Untold stories of the ER. Very productive day. I'm trying to update the design and get my signature to post. Im having a hard getting my signature transparent so for now you will see a little white box around it. If anyone has an ideas for me on how to fix this, please share .

In other news, we went to Standard Bistro last night with Jordan's parents for an early birthday celebration for jordan, and it was Delicious!!! I had never been there before, and I definitely want to go back soon. Tonight we are going back to the Gaston's for Coqu au vin, a french dish that i am very excited about. Here is a pic:
Yumm. Ok, I probably need to get off my butt and do something more productive since i'll be indulging in rich foods later. Off to clean I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?