"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Monday, January 19, 2009
Dexter
Over the past few months Ive been hearing alot of things about this show Dexter on Showtime. Now, jordan and I have a good many shows that we are dedicated to: The office, 30 Rock, Lost, West Wing (reruns), Weeds. And then I have my shows: Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Private practice, biggest loser. So, we really dont need another show to take up our time. However, against my own advice, we netflixed the first season of Dexter this weekend. Turns out...we haveanother show on the list. It's suprising how addicting a show about a serial killer cop can be. Its really good. So, really no more shows now, this is out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our show list is ever growing also! But I must say two of our favorites are Weeds and 30 Rock. With the current all time Arrested Development! I guess we will have to netflix Dexter...we will see how it survives here in the Bentley household! Hope all is well! Love the blog!
ReplyDelete