"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Crutons and Ranch
After a very very long week at work, I was excited to go somewhere different on a Friday night. Instead of sitting at home watching Dexter, we met two other couples for dinner at greystone. Jordan was just asked to be on the junior member board, so we went over there to meet some of the other boardmembers. We rarely go to the club to eat, so it was a nice change of pace. After the salad course, i realized one of the things i love most about country clubs are their ranch dressing and crutons. I know, that's not why you join a club, but when i was little I remember going to the club with my parents for sunday lunch and I would just fill my plate with those yummy crutons covered in ranch, and that was Riverchase. There must be one central distributor that all clubs order their salad toppings. As long as that distributor doesnt go out of business, i'll be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?