Friday, January 16, 2009

The Firm

I got our practice photos back, so I wanted to show off the team looking all professional and important. That's David on the left, me, then Daniel. (a.k.a. Burns, Jones & Lecompte financial advisors) Again, this isnt a place for me to talk about work, but I am very excited about starting the year with the new group, new ideas, and new goals.

On another note, I looked up dates and tickets for my triumphant return to Dublin. I'm looking at either the beginning or the end of August. I'm using my skymiles, so I only have a few windows of time when the tickets are avaliable. I CANT WAIT to get back!

2 comments:

  1. The baby is due at the end of August, so go at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is really good Jer - it looks like your real smile and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?