Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Learning Moderation


Well, the dr. didnt have much to tell me. He sent off blood tests to check for mono or a thyroid problem that might explain my lack of energy. I, on the other hand, decided that maybe I was just being mentally lazy and needed to jump start myself back into action. So, i decided to take matters into my own hands and be true to the promise i made myself to start martial arts training. I found a gym near my house, and after speaking with the owners on Tuesday evening, I went back last night for their Muay Thai kickboxing class. Let's just say that I quickly realized that I was not being mentally lazy. This class was awesome, but intense. However, if my energy was low before, it's almost non existant now. I cant wait to get back to that gym b/c it will def help my stress level (everyone should throw on boxing gloves and hit things, its amazing), but i might just need to wait till the blood tests get back. I dont like moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?