Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fame!

I cant sing, dance, or play anything but Cannon in D on the piano, but I can't wait to see this movie. I might have downloaded the main track onto my ipod and rocked out on the way to work today...it's possible that happened.

House news: I just moved our closing to Oct. 23rd. Turns out, as of last night, we have a contract on our house! (the one we are living in) So, that's fantastic news, but their closing date was two days after mine, so I needed more time to get the heck out. Now, I will have a week to paint my new house before the movers come to put everything in. Which leads me to tonight's bribe. If anyone wants to join me and Jordan's two man painting show at the end of October, I will provide alcohol & food to be consumed once the brushes are put down. All you can eat of drink, and your choice. So, the signup sheet will be going around soon...

1 comment:

Thoughts?