I will admit, I watched the Jon & Kate plus 8 episode where they annouced their seperation, i think i even blogged about it. I guess i was as intrigued as everyone else, but this couple is doing nothing lately but pissing me off. After that big episode, I have stopped watching this couple exploit their children. But, i cant get away from all the headlines about their affiars, parties, interviews, and lack of time with their children. It's sad that now Kate is filming a pilot for a talk show, and Jon just did something I cant even imagine. He has sent their two precious german shepards back to the breeder. First, you know those children had to have loved those pups. Second, if they arnt taking care of the dogs, how are they properly parenting their children? See article.
I hope PETA comments on this. I hope they picket their house. I might just join them. I might just try and adopt those dogs myself. Im angry this morning. Dont mess with the Shepards Jon, dont do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?