Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tide vs. Hogs


Today was Bama's first SEC opener against the Arkansas razorbacks at home in t-town. Unfortunately, when I found my camera this morning, it was completely dead, so I dont have any fun pictures from the day. However, if I had, it would have shown a very rain soaked crowd. Thanks to my mom's poncho inginuity, we managed to stay pretty dry. Luckily, the skies cleared right as we walked into the stadium, so the rest of the game was enjoyable. The game was exciting, but after bama was up 35 to 7 in the third quarter, I kind of lost interest. We were in the middle of the Arkansas section for this game because our tickets were gifts from his grandmother who is a Arkansas season ticket holder. (Many of Jordan's family went to U of Ark) We had some great fans around us, and they were very gracious as their team got smashed. After a double round of "Rammer Jammer" we headed back down to the Morris' tailgate to wait out in traffic and try to salvage from food from earlier. (my dip was pretty waterlogged) BAMA 4-0 on the season, roll on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?