Saturday, October 24, 2009

Closed.

Finally, we did it. We bought a house! I wish I had more pictures to post of our humble abode, but i still havent found my connector thing. After the closing, at which we became experts on our signatures, we had a celebratory lunch at greystone before hitting the farmland to head down to Columbiana (shelby county seat) to file our homestead. We then had to head over to the home depot because Jordan's one stipulation with the house was that his "man cave" got a new ceiling fan. Next stop, Benjamin Moore, where the awesome Leslie helped us finalize our colors. 8 gallons of paint later, we finally headed to our new home to start transforming it with color. My sweet sister Kimberly and her husband Jeff came over to help and at around 11:30pm we had two empty pizza boxes, a celing fan installed and the first coat of paint on our living room walls. With only one room painted, it already looks drastically better. I cant wait for the finished product. Before and after pictures have been taken and will be posted once I locate that thing. Back to the house all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?