Thursday, October 15, 2009

T-minus one week

Until we are homeowners. Closing is next friday at 11am and everything so far is in good order. For some reason I am more nervous than excited. I will feel much better in one week when the keys are in my hand, and I can sit in my living room and say, its done. Really closing is the easy part, the hard part will be Jordan and I alone in a house trying to paint. We arn't fixer upers. I dont watch HGTV when i get bored. We can pretend, but I really should be scared about the two of us attempting to put color on walls. Speaking of color, here are some I am considering. I give you the color name because some really look nothing like the online sample:




coastal path, kitchen with black cabinetry, and eventually hallways upstairs and down


edgewood rocks, living room This and the coastal path look really different in person


fairview taupe for Jordan's man cave

newburyport blue, dining room


baja dunes, master bath. The master bedroom's color might be rustic taupe which is the this same color family, but I havent decided on that one enough to include a sample.

Its all pretty earthy, but I like the soothing nature of it all. Once we close we will go in and test these colors. Luckily, if they dont work, Benjamin moore is right around the corner...







1 comment:

  1. Can i please copy these? I want to paint our house so bad, but i have no 'vision' and am horrible about paint colors, but these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?