I cant find the chord that allows me to upload pictures from my camera to my computer. I would imagine that its packed in a box somewhere since my house is covered in them. Since I wasn the only one packing, I'm not sure exactly what is where. I have some great pics from yesterday's homecoming festivities down in t-town for the Bama vs South Caroline game. We werent planning on going, but got an amazing invite at the 11th hour to sit in a skybox, so we changed our minds. Hopefully it wont take me a few weeks to post pictures. I might have to break into some boxes.
In other news, I have a new "fellow blogster" on my list. Hannah Paige Children's Wear, check it out on the right ------>. I understand that its a bit odd to follow this particular blog, since i have no children. However, a good friend of mine ownes the shop, and i think its really neat. Plus, i'll have kids one day, might as well know where to find a great deal! She's a consignment children's wear shop, but she also has new and nearly new outfits. Check it out, her store is in Irondale in between Garden Ridge and Southeastern Salvage.
In other news, tomorrow is the big weigh in day. 3 weeks of eating healthier and running. Jordan seems to think i have lost weight, and i would be shocked if i havnt. Mostly because im running alot. Today I did a long run of 7 miles, I cant believe it even made it. Shout out to Barnes, my running partner this week who has gotten me through these runs.
enough blogging, storm chasers premiers tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?