Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Healthy Helpers

Its been one week of my healthy eating mindset, and I would give myself a B+. I have been doing well but not great. I slipped up a bit on saturday with some cheesedip, and today with a hamburger after a golf tournament. However, the rest of the week has been pretty good. Here are some items that are getting me through this:


Breakfast, these are very yummy. Make them on sundays and put the rest on a frig bag to take out for breakfast during the week.


My other breakfast option of choice. However, I eat the sugar free kind, not regular.


Since there are no sodas or mixed drinks on the menu right now, I have been filling up a large newks cup with water and put in a kiwi-strawberry propel powder in. These have less calories than G2 which is what I was previously using.


Snacktime at Burns, Jones & LeCompte. I feel like im back in kindergarden, but this is one of my all time favorites.


I dont eat many fruits, but nectarines are my choice (also pears)
yummm


Dinner time. This was tonight's meal (bc of that hamburger at lunch). A whole can is 2 ww pnts, so not bad and its tasty.


Skinny Cows. nuff said.

I have another 2 weeks until I weigh myself again. So, i'm taking it day by day until then. I promise this wont become the biggest loswe blog, it just keeps me motivated to blog about it for now when its hardest to get a habit restarted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?