Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dangerous Discoveries

Right now the downstairs of our house is a complete mess. Yesterday my mother, mother-in-law, and myself spend a few hours packing up my pottery and my kitchen. That project is still unfinished, but at 90% completed, the boxes already take up half of my entrance hall. Yall, I have alot of pottery. We all know I love it, but I should be probably be on an intervention show for molded clay. We ran out of packing material because of how much you have to wrap that stuff, hence the last 10% to go. Anyways, today Jordan and I tackled the garage and made good headway as well. At this point, even though I know we have a lot of packing left, at least we are making progress. We are just waiting on our appraisal and for the buyer's of our place's loan to go through and then we are on our way to closing. I thought finding the house was stressfull...


Meanwhile, ive discovered Craig's List. Ive known about the site for years, but have never really checked it out. But now that we are looking for a frigerator for the new house (and i dont feel like spending a small fortune) ive begun to surf the c-list. Why did no one tell me that this thing was like an online garage sale/flea market?!?! I'm obsessed. Ive now found several refrigerators to consider as well as hundreds of worthless crap and a handfull of good stuff. I dont consider myself an avid shopper by any means, and I can count on one hand how much stuff ive bought off the internet, but this might just be dangerous.


Diet news: 3 days down and im feeling pretty awful. For one, im really hungry. I dont know how many calories I was taking in before, but I have obviously drastically reduced it. My head hurts because I am hungry.  I am eating, it is just smaller more frequent meals. I even had oatmeal this morning and I hate oatmeal, if that gives you an idea of how much this sucks. I got all ready to head to Jemison today to run only to open the front door and find that it was pouring down rain. So, i headed upstairs to the good ole treadmill. Hopefully after a week of this my body will adjust, I just hope it doesnt take much longer than that, my willpower will only carry me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?