Alot is going on right now. It's a bit overwhelming. We are packing every weekend, but still only making moderate progress. I think that means we have to much crap. We are tryng to coordinate dates of transfering utilities, mail, ect... with not only our buyers, but the sellers of our new house. Paint colors, cabinetry, and moving companies: there is alot to do. Im glad we bought a house we can stay in for a while, because frankly, moving is a bitch. With that said, it has been fun to get some new stuff for the house, even though I dont yet own it. First, my obsession with craig's list paid off in the form of finding a great deal on a stainless steel frig. Also, thanks to Kimberly's mad flea market/thrift store skills, I have two gorgeous (new to me) chairs to cover and put in my new living room. See below:
$39.99 each. That's right, the Burns girls can find a bargain....anywhere. Now, these chairs dont look like much now, but recovered with a great fabric...watch out! Speaking of good deals, I also found a $150 Martha Stewart Collection Duvet Cover at Macy's this weekend on sale for $41. Seriously, never pay full price for anything (unless its a banana republic suit and you've had a really bad week....sigh) Check out these chairs:
I dont really dig these fabrics but its just to show that these chairs are still made and popular. These were all found at At Home in homewood and averaged $900 a piece. Bargains my friends, Bargains.
Great bargain find! Those chairs will be great! I have a hard time paying full price for most things too!!
ReplyDelete