How cute is he? I feel like i have a middle school crush. I want to pass him a note between classes.
Him as King Louis in Marie Antionette, one of my favorites (shout out to Kirsten Dunst)
More Marie Antionette, this picture looks like a painting.
Back to real life....
Jensi wanted a house update, but there is really nothing to update as of now. We are in patience purgatory. There is nothing left to do but an appraisal and a termine inspection, none of which I have any control of. All I can do is pack and hope that come Oct. 23rd everything goes well. In the meantime, Kimberly and I are planning a kitchen remodel. This will be done by the two of us (any others are welcome to join) and will include painting the cabinets, changing the countertops and adding a new frig and microwave. Here is the before picture. Right now I think we are going to do the cabinets black with a caramel countertop and stainless steel frig and microwave. Ideas are welcome, i'm not really the handy type, so I need all the help I can get.
i love that you have an island! its my dream :)
ReplyDelete