Friday, January 15, 2010

Bla Friday

I'm home sick from school (work) this afternoon.


After making myself get out of bed this moring, managing to somehow shower and get dressed, I dragging myself into the office (substituting my daily heels for my cowboy boots), I got 3 good hours of work done before I threw in the towel. Every spring or late winter I get this sinus head cold thing. Some years are worse than others. If i can shake this by tomorrow, it will be a mild one (last year steroid shots were involved). So i'm in bed, about to catch up on my shows from this week. J-town is on his way to Biloxi for his Birthday/Friends' Bachelor party, so its just me and the kitties this weekend. Id like to say that my house will get cleaned tomorow if i am feeling better, but let's be honest, that prob wont happen. Who knows though, I could get bored enough to go for it.

(Clemtine Update: They are now on sale at Publix for $5.99 for a box! I cant promise they will taste as delicious though. Most likely, they arnt getting any more shipments this season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?