"You must immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own."
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Competition Update
It has been a very tough two weeks since the weight loss challenge started at the gym. I was extremely motivated and hard core about this for about 4 days, and then I got sick. A week later I was bummed because I felt behind and demotivated. I had two really bad days in those two weeks, Jordan's bday and a hell of a night at On Tap. Bad days get you behind. Luckily my friends at my gym are awesome. They not only helped me get my mind back into the swing of things, but they also put me on a more intense daily calorie intake schedule. I've never counted calories. Ive always found it a bit cliche. But, now im doing some counting. My limit is 1600 per day including an hours workout. This will hopefully allow me to lose 1 pound a week. (3500 calories, 500 a day) Its day 2 and im HUNGRY! But i'm doing it. And in two weeks I have lost...1 pound! Its not much, but it really keeps me motivated because it has been soo long since ive seen any loss at all. Bring it week 3 & 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?