Weight: 135 lbs
Waist: 33.5 inches
Prize: Fitting back into my Gap skinny jeans thatI have not worn since Christmas 2006, and $200 from my gym.
I realize that im not severely overweight, but for me, it is past my point of comfort. I am on the boarder line of having to buy all new clothes, and I cant afford that financial or psychologically. I'm a Burns. That means, when I gain weight, its not in my legs or butt, but mostly in my stomach and hips. When I was in college, the lady that did our soccer team's physicals happened to know my family, so when she did my BMI, and saw that i had chicken arms and legs with a high BMI, she just said, "well, you are a Burns..." I agree that was bitchy, but she had a point. I have to work to keep my weight distributed correctly. Also, my because of my sco-lio-lio-sis, putting on more pounds means more strain on my back. Lately, I have been in alot of pain. Regardless of the fact that I go out and run 5 plus miles, my back still hurts. So, this nine week contest at my gym is going to help me get my eating back in shape and to increase the amount of time I stretch and weight train. I have the aerobic part down, I just need to add the other areas.
Ive done this before. In Dublin. I lost 15 lbs between January and March, 2006. All by doing weight watchers amd working out. There it was easy because I had no distractions whatsoever (besides Guiness), and, most importantly, I had a routine. The routine part is the hardest part for me now because my days are so varied. I might work until 5 one day and 7 the next. So its hard to plan a meal or a workout when the days are so varied. But, planning is what it will take to get my routine back.
30 days to form a habit. 1 down.

$200 from the gym??? what is the contest, that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteMAD PROPS to you for putting weight and measurements up. you are officially my hero/inspiration for the week.
ReplyDelete